The tabs in the menu bar provide you with a filtered list of settings and information about each camera.
The first 6 columns are the same in every tab:
- Web UI — a direct link to the camera's full web browser interface for advanced configuration.
- Live video — a low quality live stream from the camera to help you identify where the camera is installed.
- Camera status — identifies if the camera is online and if you were able to successfully log in to the camera.
- Model — the specific camera model.
- Name — the name of the camera. By default, the camera name is the same as its model number.
- Head # — identifies the camera head for multisensor cameras.
The tabs show the following details:
Note: Some settings are not displayed if they are not supported by the camera.
All available camera settings. Scroll right to see any settings that may be hidden.